Being Pug owner is the luckiest. He is really lovable, friendly and cute companion. He always needs attention and affection from you. Being docile and quite pug is depending on your mood. He becomes aggressive rarely. This friendly companion is the best one to move with your kids. He spends more time for napping.
If you are the owner or if you want to become the owner of him, here are some important things that you would understand.
1. Being owner of Pug means you have the world’s best buddy. He will be your best friend who always be with you in your happiness and sadness.
2. Shortly you can become friendly with the other person who has a cute pug. Pug is a really friendly guy. He loves to play with puppies in the same sex. You may surely get in ally with them.
3. Remember he is really greedy for foods. He has really a less patience about foods. Seeing foods always make him hunger. So he may become your “Kitchen Stalker”.
4. You have to buy attractive Pug shirts, slippers, products and socks collection. Those are ever sold with him on it. You can dress him and can see how much pretty he is after wearing ornaments.
5. He automatically becomes your shadow. Wherever you go he will always be with you. He really loves to walk with you wrap up in your legs.
6. Even at home you may never feel lonely. He will be your sleeping partner, bathroom guy and in the kitchen he becomes your audience.
7. He never likes to be angry with you. Whatever he has done wrong, he always needs pardon from you. He will follow you until you forgive him.
8. Pugs are much smarter and intelligent than you think. The truth is that he will train you, if you misunderstand that you will train him.
9. Pug shows his aggressiveness rarely. If there is a stranger, he will show his friendly temperament. So there is nothing to be afraid of him. Coz he only knows to give kiss whoever passing him.
10. Take napping is his hobby of life. Wherever he naps in your home, he has different style of napping. You can fill your ear from soft snoring throughout the life.
If you are agree with these, Share With your Friends – 10 Things Only a Pug Owner Would Understand